The way you start the day determines the success you have during the day. You have to win your morning so you can win your day.
The key to a productive day is being able to start your day on the right foot is through your morning ritual.
In this video i'll share with you my five step ritual on starting your day right:
1. Train to Sweat - Getting active stimulate blood flow through my body so that I feel more alert and aware.
2. Eat to Perform - A good balance of protein fat and carbs that will nourish me for a productive day ahead.
3. Write down goals - Don't get distracted and stressed by diving straight into work, instead write your goals down so it gives you time to reflect.
4. Write your Priorities & Time Block your day - successfully structure your day to be focused and not be distracted. This makes you drive performance in your business.
5. Meditate - Not by sitting cross legged and humming, but with a guided meditation process (some are available online). This helps you to listen to your intuition and your thoughts to get clear on what you want to achieve.
You'll be amazed that you can slow down and achieve a lot more than when you just rush into your day.
Since making this morning ritual a daily habit, I have more energy, more vitality, more focus and more drive.
I get $hit done...!
The key to productivity is to get yourself in right frame of mind before you start the day.
Founder - Pravar Group
Are you a Trades, Construction or Service Based business owner turning over atleast $1M p/a, and want to release the time and financial constraints in your business & life?
Register for your FREE strategy call and learn how we can help you restructure your business in a way that quickly unlocks growth and profits enabling time freedom and most importantly reconnection with your family.